Summary of Duties:
The position will be responsible for providing assistance in the reporting and operational management, as well as, performing other duties to assist in the successful operation of an institutional-grade, Class A commercial office, retail or industrial projects located in the Phoenix metropolitan area. This individual should have experience in managing multiple overlapping projects across a diverse spectrum of activities.
This role is based in Phoenix, Arizona and is an in-office, 5-day per week position.
ViaWest Group is a Phoenix, Arizona-based real estate investment firm focused on commercial real estate investing and development through a range of fund vehicles, joint ventures, and individual property investments. We also have an office in Denver and invest across a range of property types in the Western United States, including office, industrial, commercial land, and multifamily investments in our targeted geographic markets. The company has been involved in over $2 billion of transactions since inception in 2003.
- Work effectively with the Property Manager, Tenant, Client and Vendor representatives in support of all administrative, budgeting, and property management operations.
- Work with Property Manager in collecting required information for annual budget preparation and due diligence documentation as needed.
- Prepare letters and correspondence to tenants, vendors, and owners.
- Assist with monthly rent collections and miscellaneous billings.
- Prepare contracts, leases, monthly owners’ reports, and other ad-hoc reports.
- Process all incoming invoices and input into accounting system.
- Prepare required billings and send to Tenants/Vendors/Owners as required.
- Respond to tenant needs and coordinate with maintenance staff to resolve problems.
- Oversee vendor contracts, scopes of work, and coordination of projects.
- Manage and update Tenant/Vendor contact directories and property information books.
- Maintain and update all Certificates of Insurance, Service Contracts, and Tenant Lease Files.
- File all required documents in accordance with company’s filing system.
- Take inbound phone calls from tenants, vendors and clients.
- Assist with any special projects and other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent Commercial property management experience
- Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in word/excel
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
Based upon qualifications and experience. The company also offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation/sick leave/holidays, 401k retirement plan with company matching and much more!
Candidates will also have the following personal attributes and characteristics:
- A passion for administrative support
- An attitude that embraces integrity, honesty and personal responsibility
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented but able to see the “big picture”
- The aptitude to manage multiple tasks and to negotiate competing priorities
Who We Are…
VISION: To outperform the market in our commercial real estate investment activities and to out-service others in the handling of our clients’ needs.
MISSION: Maximizing the Value of Real Estate Opportunities
- Be engaged and engaging
- Always conduct oneself with integrity
- Focus on seeking solutions
- Be accountable to oneself and others
- Strive for results
Think you might be a great fit for our team? Here’s what’s next!
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and answer the following questions:
- How do rate you project management skills on a scale from 1-10?
- How would you rate your creative abilities on a scale from 1-10?
- What are your compensation expectations/requirements?